Sutton Coldfield and WFH | Salary: 45-65k | Job Type: Full time
Our client account managers are Spark and live our values. They are fearless, relentless, honest, and united with the wider team in building a practice we are all proud to be part of.
Spark’s client managers are powerhouses. Part of the management team, they have ultimate responsibility for service delivery and assisting with business growth – in every way.
With more than six years’ experience working within a practice environment, they are dab hands with, compliance work, corporate and personal tax as well as delivery of regular financial information that make a real difference to our clients. Team motivators and pros who never stop at ‘good’ when it comes to wowing clients with incredible service and surprising prospects with new solutions.
They are smart, proactive, entrepreneurial, and inspiring leaders who can motivate their team and drive great results for the business and its clients.
Our client managers are also creative thinkers and problem solvers, working on solutions to client problems, delivering incredible results across the business.
As the final escalation point, client managers give sign off on high level activity. Offering counsel and strategic direction to clients, they are knowledgeable on multiple sectors and have a commercial approach to managing client and internal opportunities.
They have a vital role to play in identifying and securing new business and growing revenue. They are highly commercial.
Our client managers teach and empower teams, offering direction across the business, new business and client-related areas as well as preparing accounts, tax calculations, forecasts and monthly reporting and more – they are willing to get in and do the work. As expert delegators, problem solvers, and project managers, they are adept with budget, forecasting and workflow management.
What we are looking for
- Exceptional ability to manage client accounts and the teams that work on them.
- Ability to present to clients and offer real insight into a clients a business that offers real value.
- Gold standard proven client service – clients love and trust you to deliver 100%. You are their go-to
- Ability to train and support junior team members virtually and in-person, helping them to develop and reach their own potential.
- Someone who challenges us and our clients – in a data-backed, innovation-driven way.
- The ability to manage client workflow and accurately forecast team capacity.
- Line management experience and the ability to develop, coach and motivate a team.
- Six years plus in accounting practice – ideally with a recent background in management
- Commercial acumen – the ability to deliver value across the board for the practice.
- New business – the nous, experience, and drive to hunt down and convert the right opportunities.
What we can offer
- Exceptionally competitive and industry-benchmarked salary of £45 – 65k (dependent on experience)
- 22 days annual leave – with an extra day for every year with Spark up to 25 days
- Your birthday off work as our gift to you (additional)
- Mentoring and training
- Forward thinking policies designed to support and empower our team to do their best work and live their best lives.
- Hybrid working – we work together for team days and at home for focus days.
- The beautiful #Spark offices in heart of Sutton Coldfield – complete with strong coffee or green tea as you like.
- Top tech – Brand new laptop, phone, and access to our team Spotify (the good and the bad!)
- Social and wellbeing activities – a lot of them!
- Profit share bonus scheme
We’d love to hear why you want to be part of Spark, why we need you on the team and where you think our opportunities lie. It’s two-way so we also want to know what you want from a role with us. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark the subject line with the role.